Welcome To AIRHD Headquarters Office
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Temporary Space Closures
Due to unforeseen staff shortages and other circumstances, some offices, galleries and spaces may be closed during your visit. For the latest information, call Program Director at (770) 330-2780 on the day of your visit.
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are following DeKalb County Department of Public Health orders and Tucker City mandates as they are updated. These safety measures are currently in place.
Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test
All visitors age 12 and up must show proof of being fully vaccinated with a WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccine, or a negative COVID-19 test result received within 72 hours prior to a visit.
Please be ready to show your government-issued, work, or school photo ID and:
- your paper vaccination card, digital vaccination record, or a photograph of your vaccination card
- electronic or printed documentation of your negative test result, the name of the entity that issued the result, your full name, and the date of the test within 72 hours prior to your visit. Test results must be issued by a laboratory, healthcare, or test provider, or patient platform for the healthcare provider (e.g., Health Vana, Common Pass, CLEAR Health Pass). Results from at-home tests are not accepted.
Face Masks Required Indoors
All visitors over the age of two must wear a face mask over nose and mouth when inside at AIRHD Office building, Suite 210
Visitors may remove their masks when outdoors.
- We recommend wearing a N95, KN95, or surgical mask, as they are highly effective at preventing the transmission of viruses. The mask should fit snugly against your nose and chin.
- The following are not permitted to be worn instead of a face mask: gaiters, bandanas, scarves, ski masks, balaclavas, or masks with an exhalation valve.
- Face shields are also not allowed instead of a mask.
High-touch surfaces such as door handles and handrails are being cleaned regularly. So are tables, counters, and chairs in the classrooms and computer rooms.
Find hand sanitizer near doors and other high-touch areas.
Fulbright Hays Group Projects Abroad Countries of Interest: Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Cameroon, Botswana, Senegal, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, South Africa, Egypt, Latin America, China, etc.
- Fulbright Hays New Teachers and Returnees Events and Programs
- K-12 Curriculum Resources
- School Visits
- Research Journals and Presentations in Professional Organizations
- Books and Publications Resources
- Membership Fees and Application Requirements (individuals and /or institutions)
- Docents/ Sabbatical Opportunities: National and International Scholars
Grants and Fellowships
- Grant Writing Initiatives
- Grant Proposal Training
Always Check the Deadlines of different Programs at the AIRHD Website
High School Student 4-Week Summer/Camp
June J –June 30 annual program
K-12 Two-Week Teacher Curriculum Development Seminars
Summer and Fall Annual Program
September Month TBA